Frederick Wallace is a Professional Associate in the American Institute for Conservation.
- Chief Conservator of Museum Collections, The Mariner's Museum, Newport News, VA
- Chief Conservator, Cincinnati Art Museum, Cincinnati, OH
- Conservator, Taft Museum of Art, Cincinnati, OH
- Internship, Balboa Art Conservation Center, San Diego, CA
- Internship, Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art, Kansas City, MO
- Master of Arts and Certificate of Advanced Studies in Art Conservation from Buffalo state College (SUNY College at Buffalo)
- Bachelor of Arts in Art History, with a concentration in Art Conservation from Virginia Commonwealth University.